Gideon Capital Management
Access to capital is one of the most significant challenges businesses face. Oftentimes, accessing capital from conventional sources, such as a commercial lender, is simply not an option. As a result, we have developed a suite of services that provide businesses with much-needed capital options.
- Project Financing/Bridge Financing—We provide short-term lending solutions secured by financial guarantees such as standby letters of credit, bank guarantees, etc.
- Asset Monetization—We monetize and leverage strategic assets to multiply their value by utilizing creative financial vehicles and programs.
- Creative Financing—Our expertise and culture of innovation allows us to develop customized financial solutions to meet the unique needs of clients that span the capital structure and the globe.
How Are We Different?
In today’s challenging economic environment, identifying project financing sources can prove especially difficult. Fortunately, we have three unique characteristics that set us apart:
- We are able fund directly by utilizing our own established credit lines and investment capital;
- We excel at financing difficult-to-fund opportunities;
- We form lasting relationships with our clients & investors.
What Kind of Opportunities Are We Looking For?
We are particularly interested in growth-stage business, as well as commercial real estate and alternative energy projects.
Growth-Stage Business–we are interested in businesses that have advanced beyond the seed/early stage and are now looking for expansion capital to grow their business. We are not limited to a particular industry or trade sector, but are more interested in proven businesses that have significant growth potential.
Commercial real estate–we are interested in: hospitality (hotels, resorts and casinos); office; mixed-use; multifamily/apartment buildings; senior assisted living; student housing; retail; industrial; medical/dental; public-use facilities; infrastructure (highway, rail, bridges, roads, etc.); recreational facilities, storage facilities/warehouses, etc.
Alternative energy projects–we are interested in: solar, wind, geothermal, hydro, biomass, waste conversion, etc.
What is our Process?
- Download our Project Summary Form.
- Submit the completed form to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After evaluating the form, we will either invite you to submit additional project information such as an executive summary, business plan, etc., or decline your opportunity.
Need More Information?
Email us at: email@example.com and we will attempt to address any issues/concerns you might have.